Monday, June 9, 2008

Success!


  Planning a wedding is hard work.  I'll tell you right now, it was totally worth it for us.  We're very very lucky to have so many wonderful friends and relatives....  it was you that made our evening so special for us!  

We drove to New Orleans on Sunday!  Driving to the Big Easy was 12 hours of wedded bliss, wrapped up in Volkswagen, and greased down with KFC.  We got lost about seventeen times, but never argued once!

It will be some time before we get our pro photos of the wedding, but I bet you have a few shots you could send me so I can post them here!

I'm gonna go get some crawdads! 
e.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Your wedding was a hit! I enjoyed the whole evening. Congratulations again - hope you are enjoying your southern fried chicken.

Jamie said...

http://www.blog.reallyreally.com/2008/06/14/congratulations-eugene-shelly/

Diesel Debbie and Captain Pancakes said...

awesome! Thanks for the tribute!

Jamie said...

5 days in a new land and no new post? Man, the only excuse for this would be lack of internet which is only excusable for the first 7 days. Anyways, hope all the settling in is going well. Good luck at work.