Sunday, August 24, 2008

worben air!

The events of today were pretty unexpected. A festival/air show was taking place in the grassy airfeild right down the street from me as I woke up, so I grabbed my camera and went on down! After spending a couple of hours watching the nifty planes and playing with my camera I went on a little cruise myself. The f-16 ish thing is a model, rc controlled and jet powered. Pretty sweet eh? Beautiful weather... So the military vehicles. I assemed they were Swiss Army making an appearance, but as they were packing up and leaving I realized that a few of them were marked USA! So, thinking I might practice my English a little, I approached the cammo clad dudes. Well... They were swiss guys, and the vehicles were restored WWII era jeeps etc that had been left behind, and then collected together by these hobbyists... imagine that!

Click on the photo below to get transfered to the 'photobucket' album....


Photobucket Album

No comments: