Monday, March 2, 2009

BLOG UPDATE?!

Dear diary.

You wouldn’t believe it, but I’m updating the blog! I’m doing this in Microsoft Word during lunch at work, so the spell check functions in German, please disregard errors accordingly!:) I figured I better do this now, I think Jamie must be sharpening the knives.



Normal stuff.

So it has been some time…. I guess I could start by explaining why. Well, nothing too exciting has really been happening. The weather has been kinda crappy. Lots of Snow, rain, clouds, cold etc. We’ve been hanging out in bars with new friends, not taking the camera with us, and talking / planning future adventures casually and looking for winter to just leave. So the blog sleeps.


Phone us. Ask shelly to speak german.

Did you hear about our phone number?! We have a 513 number set up through Skype. Its two – five – two, two – nine – eight – eight. You can call it, Shelly’s computer will ring, and we can talk with no to you or us, except for the 60 bucks a year we pay for the service! Ask Shelly to speak German, she’s doing really good but she’s shy about it. Tell us to keep the blog updated to. Don’t worry too much, were 6 hours ahead of you guys but if were sleeping it wont wake us. Leave a message!

Busy week.

Work has been good. Switzerland is feeling the economic crunch, and so is Feintool. The particular office Im in is slammed with work, so Im on 10 hour days for the month, at least. I think just about everywhere else in the company has cut hours. I do feel very fortunate.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the next 4 posts in July!