Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So this post is like 1.5 weeks in the making. Continuing with the purchase of a used bike, we hit the road on Sunday to Aarburg, a pretty hip old town. On the way, along the rail tracks, is a little bit of country:


and a little bit of go kart racing!



I shot of the center of Aarburg. There is a cult society of dudes that buy up old American WWII leftovers and fix em up and go cruising on the weekends. Thats Awesome. The first time I ever encountered this there was a whole bunch of 'em and they were even wearing US uniforms. I was pretty pumped to speak to some good ole boys, and I was all like 'Hey guys whats up?' and they were all like 'äüä, was meinst du?'



This old lady's sporting a cool Ferrari. Actually it wasnt really hers, and its a good thing it wasn't mine. I would have punched her in the face for leaning on it.



Aarburgs rockin old bridge:

We went and hung out by the 'river' under the bridge. Roo was with us. How did she make it here?


Note the Chevy Truck. strange to see....






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man that dog is cute.

-some random internet guy.

Jamie said...

This is awesome, I can't wait to take Pixel out in her matching roo basket! Its reassuring to see Roo not jumping out which is what I envision in my head.