Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Month!

So the blog is to be soon updated with a wealth of pics from our little vacation. I’ve pretty much sorted through the hundreds of pictures takes so I can bring you the ‘greatest hits collection’. As you may have heard, some friends visited us from back home, so it was a fast paced 2 weeks of awesome Swiss touring. Then as they left, we had a visit from my cousin Kristen! That’s here in front of the Zytglogge in Bern. She was in Geneva on business, and despite our busy schedules, we were able to meet up for a cheese fondue and a tour of Bern. Awesome!

Then, Shelly and I went to a wedding, congratulations to our Swiss friends Regula and Thomas! The next morning Shelly and I packed our bags and headed to Munich for Oktoberfest! From there we did a breif tour of Austria before returning home. So... thats why the blog hasn’t been touched. But, as you can imagine there’s a bunch coming!


No comments: