Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brrrrrrrn

Well, Christmas and New Years were great, and it's time to get some stuff on the blog. I have a lot of stuff from December, so I'll start here with some pictures of Christmas in Bern that I took for Aaron but never got around to emailing. It was still kind of daylight when I took them so its hard to see the lights...



Bern has kind of a Christmas village feel to it anyway, so when they hang lights, it's pretty cool.








Big tree in the Christmas market area, where all gather for glühwein to warm up after shopping:



They light up the train station pretty cool-like:

Small Christmas market in front of the Münster:






First time I had seen one of the bears in a long time...



1 comment:

Allison said...

Scrolled through a couple months of your blog...looks and sounds like an amazing experience.